I’m very excited to work with all of you and share my experience.
What you’ll learn:
• Tips and techniques for success
• Making pet photography fun for you AND your pets
• Pet body language/behavior chat with Don Hanson, Green Acres Kennel Shop
• What to look for in backgrounds
• Live model photo session to watch
• Free gift for every participant
Feel free to bring your camera with you, but this is not a learn your
camera workshop. In addition to learning about the basics of pet
photography and learn about pet body language and pet behavior, you’ll
watch how I work with pets during a traditional pet photography session and
learn how to pose and make the subject feel at ease.
Workshop fee is $25.
Fee is non-refundable unless the workshop is cancelled.
Workshop is limited to the first 20 registrants.
Pet Photography 101 will be held on Saturday, April 29 from 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
at the Green Gem Holistic Healing Oasis, 900 State Street in Bangor.
Connect with Deb Bell via email at [email protected] or via phone at