At Bell’s Furry Friends Photography giving back is essential. It’s because making a difference in people’s lives and the furry friends that love them or will love them is a valuable opportunity. That’s why I make giving back a regular part of my pet photography services.
Giving back includes:
- Providing event coverage for pet events and fundraisers.
- Stopping into shelters as requested to photograph events and adoptable pets.
- Creating wall art for shelters, kennels, and pet businesses.
- Utilizing adoptable pets as models for styled sessions.
- Using pet photography events as givebacks by donating a portion of the session fee to the local pet food bank and humane society.
- Collaborating with pet rescue organizations to provide strategic photography services.
- Offering graphic design services to organizations as needed.
If your organization is looking for a strategic partner to showcase adoptable pets or wants to discuss collaborating, contact me today at [email protected].
- Greater Bangor Bark for Life
- Bark for Life of Greater Portland
- Boatyard Dogs 2015
- Bangor Humane Society Paws on Parade
- Bark to End the Silence
- Boatyard Dogs 2014