Pet Photography 101 Workshop
I’m excited to work with all of you and share my experience.
What You’ll Learn:
- Tips and techniques for success.
- Making pet photography fun for you and your pets.
- Pet body language and behavior chat with Don Hanson of Green Acres Kennel Shop.
- What to look for in backgrounds.
- Live model photo session to watch.
- Free gift for every participant.
Feel free to bring your camera with you. However, this is not a learn your camera workshop. Besides learning about the basics of pet photography, you’ll learn about pet body language and behavior. You’ll watch how I work with pets during a regular pet photography session, learn how to pose, and make the subject feel at ease.
The workshop fee is $25. The fee is non-refundable unless the workshop is canceled. The workshop is limited to the first 20 registrants.
Pet Photography 101 will be held on Saturday, April 29, from 10 AM – 1 PM at the Green Gem Holistic Healing Oasis, 900 State Street in Bangor.
Connect with Deb Bell via email at [email protected] or via phone at 207-356-2353.